Sunday, September 28, 2008

Collins: Palin "A Great Choice"

I missed Tuesday night's edition of Nightline. But I caught up with it this morning.

About two minutes in to the eight minute clip (-06:12 on the clock at lower right) the discussion turns to drilling, and to Gov. Sarah Palin.

Note that the above quote is actually stronger and more unambiguously laudatory than the language Collins used immediately after the Palin choice was announced. The impression that's left is that the nomination has, if anything, grown on Collins.

Let me say this: After what we've seen from Palin since her selection, and given that her running mate is a 72 year-old cancer survivor, I find it utterly unconscionable that an informed, patriotic American adult could believe what Collins professes to.

I'll leave it at that.

No comments: